Events at ISSO
Plan your next special event at ISSO. We will work with you to make it the best ever!
- 1 Hour of field time
- 30 Minute in the party room.
- 4 Little Caesar pizza.
- 4 Pitchers of soda.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 needed to secure date and time.
- Total head count required 48 hrs before scheduled event.
- Parents will provide birthday cake.
- ISSO will supply forks, plates, napkins and cups.
- Add $5 per each child over party of 12.
NEW! DRONE VIDEO!
Want a special momento of your next birthday party at ISSO? Ask for a personalized drone video.
Make a party unforgetable. Contact Carmelo for pricing.
Full use of the facility from midnight to 6 AM:
- Party/Meeting Room
- Batting Cages
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 needed to secure date and time.
- Full amount due on the night before the event starts.
- Midnight to 6 AM.
- Additional time before midnight @ $120.00 per hour.
- Additional time after 6 AM @ $75.00 per hour.
- Maximum capacity 50 people.
- $5.00 for each person over count of 50.
- Contract and waivers signed.
- Only approved sports on the fields.
- No outside food. Concession will be open.
- Participants will be familiar with our facility policies an adhere to them.
- Last but not least “Enjoy”.
Ages & Days
- U5-U9 Wednesdays @ 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- U15-U18 Tuesdays @ 5:00, 6:00 PM
- U10-U14 Mondays or Thursdays @ 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- One hour sessions once a week for six week.
- Price $150.00
- A deposit of $25.00 needed to secure spot.
- Balance due at first session.
- Program Length 6 Wks
- Time & Days:
- Wed 7 pm to 8 pm
- Thu 6 pm to 7 pm
- Session Time One Hour
- Total Cost $60.00
Spring Break camps are available for both recreational (Development) and competitive (Advanced) level players and offer a fun filled soccer experience for children aged 7-14 during the spring break.
Each day the camp will include Ball Mastery, Goal scoring, speed training, and small sided Games. All Spring Break Camp activities will be broken into age appropriate group sessions. Session 1: Ages 7-14 9am-12:00pm March 18, 19, 20.
Duration of Camp
Spring Break Camp will include 9 hours of instruction over 3 days of training (3 hours per day).
What time does camp start and end each day?
Camp runs Mon – Wed from 9:00am until 12:00pm. Player can be dropped off each morning between 8:30 and 9:00am. Early drop off and late pickup is available upon request for additional fees. Please make arrangements with the camp director if you are needing this service and to discuss fee structure.
Cost per player per camp: $75.Register Now!
Location: Indoor Soccer & Sports Owasso 16990 E 116th St N, Owasso, OK 74055
All Participants are required to have a valid ISSO ID and a signed Liability Waiver.
Annual Tournaments Lineup
|Tornadoes FC||PASL 3rd Annual Invitational Regional Tournament||8/11/2018||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL National Championship 2018 - March 23, 24, 2018||3/23/2018||See Results|
|Womens Open||First Annual Women's Open Soccer Tournament||9/30/2017||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL 2nd Annual Invitational Regional Tournament||7/22/2017||See Results|
|Bubble Soccer||Youth Bubble Soccer Tournament||5/20/2017||Closed|
|Flag Football||Cash Prize - Flag Football Summer Tournament||8/20/2016||Closed|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL US Open Regional Tournament||7/23/2016||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||'1st Annual Memorial Invitational' Sponsored Tourney||5/28/2016||See Results|
|Bubble Soccer||'First in Oklahoma' Bubble Soccer Tournament||4/16/2016||See Results|
|Dodgeball||'Hit Me With Your Best Shot' Dodgeball Tournament||TBA||Register Online|
|Indoor Soccer||Mens Open - Turkey Cup Annual Soccer Tournament||TBA||Register Online|