Events at ISSO
Plan your next special event at ISSO. We will work with you to make it the best ever!
- 1 Hour of field time
- 30 Minute in the party room.
- 4 Little Caesar pizza.
- 4 Pitchers of soda.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 needed to secure date and time.
- Total head count required 48 hrs before scheduled event.
- Parents will provide birthday cake.
- ISSO will supply forks, plates, napkins and cups.
- Add $5 per each child over party of 12.
NEW! DRONE VIDEO!
Want a special momento of your next birthday party at ISSO? Ask for a personalized drone video.
Make a party unforgetable. Contact Carmelo for pricing.
Full use of the facility from midnight to 6 AM:
- Party/Meeting Room
- Batting Cages
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 needed to secure date and time.
- Full amount due on the night before the event starts.
- Midnight to 6 AM.
- Additional time before midnight @ $120.00 per hour.
- Additional time after 6 AM @ $75.00 per hour.
- Maximum capacity 50 people.
- $5.00 for each person over count of 50.
- Contract and waivers signed.
- Only approved sports on the fields.
- No outside food. Concession will be open.
- Participants will be familiar with our facility policies an adhere to them.
- Last but not least “Enjoy”.
Ages & Days
- U5-U9 Wednesdays @ 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- U15-U18 Tuesdays @ 5:00, 6:00 PM
- U10-U14 Mondays or Thursdays @ 5:00 or 6:00 PM
- One hour sessions once a week for six week.
- Price $150.00
- A deposit of $25.00 needed to secure spot.
- Balance due at first session.
- Program Length 6 Wks
- Time & Days:
- Wed 7 pm to 8 pm
- Thu 6 pm to 7 pm
- Session Time One Hour
- Total Cost $60.00
Camp Issowasso ‘FUN SUMMER’ 2019
Who doesn’t remember the magic of the freedom of a childhood summer? At Camp Issowasso, we provide a positive, fun-filled summer program in a safe, secure environment. Children will enjoy many activities while they develop long-lasting friendships! Join us for the summer as we re-create that magic for your children.
June Sessions: Camp Dates
- June 3/7
- June 10/14
- June 17/21
- June 24/28
July Sessions: Camp Dates
- July 1/5
- July 8/12
- July 15/19
- July 22/26
August Sessions: Camp Dates August 5/9
What time does camp start and end each day?
Camp runs Monday thru Friday
- Morning – 9am/12pm
- Afternoon – 12pm/3pm
- All Day – 9am/3pm
Early drop off and late pickup is available upon request for additional fees. Please make arrangements with the camp director if you are needing this service and to discuss fee structure.
- $120 pr WK – Half Day Morning or Afternoon*
- $175 pr WK – All Day*
Location: Indoor Soccer & Sports Owasso 16990 E 116th St N, Owasso, OK 74055
All Participants are required to have a valid ISSO ID and a signed Liability Waiver.
* Plus Sales Tax
Annual Tournaments Lineup
|Tornadoes FC||PASL 3rd Annual Invitational Regional Tournament||8/11/2018||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL National Championship 2018 - March 23, 24, 2018||3/23/2018||See Results|
|Womens Open||First Annual Women's Open Soccer Tournament||9/30/2017||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL 2nd Annual Invitational Regional Tournament||7/22/2017||See Results|
|Bubble Soccer||Youth Bubble Soccer Tournament||5/20/2017||Closed|
|Flag Football||Cash Prize - Flag Football Summer Tournament||8/20/2016||Closed|
|Tornadoes FC||PASL US Open Regional Tournament||7/23/2016||See Results|
|Tornadoes FC||'1st Annual Memorial Invitational' Sponsored Tourney||5/28/2016||See Results|
|Bubble Soccer||'First in Oklahoma' Bubble Soccer Tournament||4/16/2016||See Results|
|Dodgeball||'Hit Me With Your Best Shot' Dodgeball Tournament||TBA||Register Online|
|Indoor Soccer||Mens Open - Turkey Cup Annual Soccer Tournament||TBA||Register Online|