Crazy Cleats for Juniors – Ages 6-9
Crazy Cleats for Juniors
Introducing a new Youth Soccer Program for Ages 6-9
‘Crazy Cleats for Juniors’ is an enjoyable non-competitive youth soccer program.
It is designed to help young soccer players begin to develop basic soccer skills by participating in fun-filled small sided soccer games.
Class Ratio 1-12
In the first half of the session CC Juniors are introduced to basic soccer skill:
- Dribbling/running/moving with the ball under control.
- Trapping, often referred to as “touch” or “receiving a ball.
- Striking, or kicking the ball, for various purposes.
In the second the second half they break into short sided games where they slowly learn the concept of the game.
All activities are designed to develop physical skill and fitness, and above all to be FUN!
The ratio of coach to student is 1 to 12.
ISSO Areas of Service
Indoor Soccer & Sports Owasso services the areas near Owasso, Skiatook, Broken Arrow, Claremore and Tulsa.
Details at a glance:
- Age 6-9
- Program Length 10 Wks
- Time & Day: Thursday 6 pm
- 50 Minute Session
- Class Ration 12 Students to 1 Coach
- Total Cost $120.00 Includes Crazy Cleats T-shirt.
- You can register anytime prices are prorated.
- Parents should bring a ball. Size 3 (age 6-7). Size 4 (age 8-9).